Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weird Dream

I got great sleep last night! Praise the Lord! But when I first starting falling asleep, I had a very strange dream about a dog show. Whoever was in charge of the dog show was getting really upset about this one dog. I don't remember why, but it was apparently a big deal. Anyway, then I realized I was dreaming about dogs and how weird and random it was, and woke up and went to sleep for real. I didn't know where I was when I woke up this morning. A sign of great sleep! Time to go pick out stuff for my dress!

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for great sleep and weird dreams are normal for you! I'm surprised you even woke up from one ;-) he he! Just what you need to go "shopping" in Ghana. Check your emails when you can and reply asap. We love you - MoM & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we shouldn't have talked about dogs before you left!

    Sounds like you guys are getting to do some great work there! Keep up the great blogs.

    I love you!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete