Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Name is Ralph...

I heard possibly the funniest thing ever today... "My name is Ralph, and this is my friend Wadudu." It's amazing the names that some people have around here! Never in a million years would I have thought two friends would have had names like that. I met a lot of the children from Nalerigu today. It was fun talking with them and asking them lots of questions. Of course it was hard, because it seemed that most of them expected to follow us back to our house and get a present. I didn't even think about bringing things for them. Oh well... next time!

Today was a pretty relaxing day. We rounded at the hospital for about an hour, then had the rest of the day to ourselves. We went to Isaa's wife, Joyce, to pick out fabric, patterns, and get measured for our dresses. I'm really excited! Then we just relaxed and read most of the time. I walked around taking some pictures for a while, and we just watched a movie with the teacher here. I've been trying to get some pictures to upload so I can show y'all, but I haven't figured out just how to get them to a small enough size to upload. It will be soon!

Tomorrow, we will round at the hospital, and then go to a church service in one of the nearby villages. I am very excited about this! I will take lots of pictures and let you know how it goes!

I will post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment